How to be labelled in St Maarten as a criminal 10 easy steps
Well… you get labelled as criminal by
1) Say and write the truth, no matter how politically incorrect it might be, or who you offend- as long as it’s the truth.
2) Stick by your principles, it doesn’t matter how many people tell you that you are wrong. If you believe in what you are doing, they will call you everything, they can call you anything, as long as you stick by your guns
3) Cut off people who do not support you, or worse pretend to be an ally, when they are truly foe. Those are the worst enemies.
4) Don’t play ‘chess’ when you’re outnumbered, play ‘go!’
5) Expect your closest family and friends to turn on you, at the most unexpected moment. Deal with it, and move on. Don’t allow anyone to stop you, if you know what you are doing is right.
6) If they slap you, smack them upside the head with a hammer. If someone attacks you, then they can never complain about your reaction, retaliation or means of dealing with them. In the hood they say “Don’t start nothin’-won’t be nothin'”. Some people love to start shit, but when you finish ‘it’, they cry and complain about your tactics and strategy.
7) TRUST NO MAN
8) Have a hidden/secret backup – you might not always like each other, or agree on everything – but you agree on enough to back each other up.
9) If they threaten to kill you, work harder and faster. If they are going to kill you, at least get it done before they do.
10)Have a ‘survivor’ instinct, no matter how hard times get, how much you want to give up. You can talk about it, get it off your chest. But NEVER give up.